A traditional style bollard reminiscent of the cast iron bollards that have been used for many years, this is a quality alternative made from MDPE or Reflex material.
MDPE is also 100% recyclable, allowing the bollard to be recycled at the end of its service life.
One of four different fixing methods ensure that the Manchester Bollard can be sited in any environment.
General bollards are not to be used as delineators (a delineator is a post, placed at the edge of a carriageway, to indicate the alignment of the road and/or to warn of a hazard during daytime conditions).
Reflector material purchased for our bollards has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.
- Traditional choice of bollard style & shape.
- 75mm wide recess towards the top of the bollard will allow for a RA1 or RA2 high intensity reflective band.
- Recesses for 2 decorative gold bands.
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance – no need to be painted
- Socket base version – easiest option for installation and removal.
Bulk order discounts available. Contact our Sales team directly on 01603-484999 for a quote.