This bollard is designed to work in extreme conditions with all metal parts cataphoresis-treated. The seal integrated into the flange is a new EPDM. These automatic bollards are built for high usage, with an internal oil-bath gear motor.
With a leading reputation in the gate automation industry leaders, all BFT products are built to exceptional standards and designed to be easy to install.
The Stoppy MBB electromechanical bollard has an LED light cap which fits perfectly into the floor flange, when the shaft is lowered. This reduces the risk of debris getting into the casing.
The Stoppy MBB comes in two versions 500 mm or 700 mm in height and 219 mm diameter, all versions are equipped with an LED light crown and are available in two finishes: painted steel coloured RAL 7015 or stainless steel.
This bollard is compatible with the Perseo CBD control panel which can manage up to four bollards in parallel. This unit features a programming menu on the display with an integrated heating element and an incorporated receiver.
- Bollard comes with two key fob transmitters to operate the bollard
- Operated by key fob, from your smartphone or via an intercom
- The option of supply as an integrated unit or with outer casing separate from the operator allows the installer to complete digging and preparation for the installation ahead of time.
- The new square flange allows for perfect architectonic integration and hence better insertion into the full range of urban contexts.
- The conical stem cap and EPDM flange gasket provide highly effective protection against foreign matter entering between the stem and the outer casing, thus making the unit maintenance free.